Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Last Kiss


I am loving a new CD I bought last Friday...it's the Last Kiss Soundtrack. If you were a fan of the Garden State Soundtrack, then you'll love this one too! And I was introduced to several new artists whose songs on here I immediately liked. Gonna have to check out their own albums soon. Examples are: Imogen Heap, Joshua Radin and Turin Brakes. And duh...didn't know that Imogen sang on the Frou Frou albums!

Of course, a lot could have to do with the fact that last Thursday night when my friends gathered to make casseroles for my sick friend's family, we made a trip to the store to buy a bunch of wine for the fam...and blared this CD while waiting in the parking lot for one girl to go inside and get the goods. Brooke played track 7 over and over again, windows rolled down, nice breeze floating into the car. Great song by Imogen Heap. If you click on the link above and scroll down on the page, you can hear mini clips of each song.

7 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I LOVE Imogen, she will be here in austin Nov 25th...

November 14, 2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I think she'll be at The Parish, that's where she played last time she was in town.

November 14, 2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Hmm, that's the same day as my niece's baptism....

November 14, 2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I'm so not up with the new music...

November 14, 2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Does the Hospice house need anything...volunteers?

November 16, 2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I think they already get a great deal of volunteers.

For our friend, we are rotating shifts on bringing the family food so they don't have to bother with that.

November 17, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

I downloaded the album from iTunes. Great music. Thanks!

November 18, 2006 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker