Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fun at Lovejoy's & at Richy's

Last Friday, I went to Lovejoy's assuming I'd run into somebody I knew from the hash. Sure enough, I did! A great time was had by all.







View the rest of the pics here if you want to see Lesley's "arm warmers!"

After 4 hours at LJ's, it was time to head north to my friend's BBQ. I needed to get closer to my house, plus I was already late. We ended up partying until 4am...then got up for a late breakfast at 620 Cafe. That place rocks.


Gator was set on getting the chips that fell into the boot.


Richy's famous pose during pics...grab the boob!

All the pics are here.

3 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

At least it's out of a boot and not your crotch!

December 12, 2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Ed!

December 12, 2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

True, true.

Yep, good ol' Ed was there to entertain us!

December 13, 2006 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker