Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ice Day at the Asians' Place!


That's the snow I got on my driveway. I want more!

So yesterday, during my Ice Day, I decided to get out of the house and go have lunch at CS. But before I could back out of my driveway, I had to get rid of some ice. Found my trusty marshmallow roasting stick (which comes up to my waist) and picked at the ice block that formed on the hump of my driveway. Once I made a pathway, it was on to fun times.

Upon arrival, I found that Timmy, C'Em, Vagitarian, new guy Peter and Marisa were hanging out. (Nat was napping!) Next came Michelle Y. and then Glow Worm. We all had some good Thai food and decided it was time to have a few beers...and then it was time for some drinking games. Headed to the private area and played speed quarters. Was a lot of fun, until some non-hashers started coming in for dinner. We needed a quieter game.

We talked to Bonesucker and got her to come up and play with us. Just about that time Marisa said she was hungry for white people food. I then said that I could go for a corndog. BS is awesome because she brought us 3 boxes of State Fair corndogs! Marisa fried 'em up in the kitchen and next thing I knew...I ate 3 of them in a row. DEE-LISH!

We then played F*ck Your Neighbor (thanks to Vag who went to buy cards) and Outburst since BS and Limestone cOW!boy brought up it up with them. Tons o'fun was had in the 7 hours I hung out at CS yesterday. Ahhhh, good times, good times.

p.s. Thanks to the Asians for putting up with us! Hope we didn't scare your new waiter....

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Stupid corndogs. But they were so YUMMMMY I can't stay mad!

January 18, 2007 2:41 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Wow, that looks like so much ice. I'm surprised civilization in central Texas has survived.

January 19, 2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I LOVE corndogs! Not as much as queso though....

Well, underneath that 1 inch of fresh snow, it was all ice. But yes, my work will shut down for less!

January 19, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

p.s. Notice the cute icicles hanging from the roof of CS?

January 19, 2007 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker