Friday, January 19, 2007

No More Jeans

At my work, we have casual day on Monday. At first I thought it was weird. But I have grown to love it. Who wants the weekend to be over anyway? Besides, Austin hashes on Sundays, so I'm usually out late and barely roll out of bed on Monday morning to make it to work. All I have to do is put my hair in a pony tail, throw on some jeans and my Pumas and I'm off! (and yes, a shirt of some sort) That all stops on January 22. We start manning our Capitol office for the legislative session, so no more jeans. How sad. I actually have to start dressing up more now...that means losing some inches on my hips/waist since all my suits are too small for me right now! Any slow asses out there need a jogging buddy?

On the plus side, I can meet folks for lunch who work downtown! Whoo-hoo!

8 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Huh... I knew it was Friday but for some reason this morning I dressed as if it wasn't. The whole ice storm thing has screwed up my clothing schedule.

January 19, 2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I always wear jeans to work. At least I can go shopping if I ever get a new job!

January 19, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger The guy you never see said...

Hey AG, how do I post a link that works for Kodakgallery pix? I screwed it up for Nittany and want to share my TxMx photos?

January 20, 2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

i go job off far west on weekends...come on out

January 21, 2007 11:18 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Hey- will you be at the pub run Thursday night?

January 21, 2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I can go with you every other week starting tomorrow. Give me a call and let me know.

January 21, 2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Dusty: There is a symbol at the top of the page when you are creating a post...same place where you click to post a picture. Anyway, it looks like a green globe...kind of. A new pop-up box will appear and you just paste your picture link there!

January 21, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Tiff: doesn't look like I"ll be able to make the pub run anymore. I've got to be somehwere else at 7pm that night. But let me know where you will be partying Friday night!

January 21, 2007 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker