Friday, January 26, 2007

Gorgeous

It is absolutely gorgeous outside and I hated having to come back to work. Sure wish I could work from my laptop, wherever I wanted. Then I'd be on a patio with a cold beer, updating the PAC database. How cool would that be?

It's so pretty out that I didn't even get upset when my driver's side speaker blew during lunch. I heard this loud POP and thought a tire was messed up...but that wasn't it. Finally discovered that my speaker is whacked. Add that to the list of things I need to take care of.

Soooooo, what to do this evening? Will I want to party again tonight? Will I be good and go jogging since it's so freakin' gorgeous outside? Will I peter out since I went to bed at 2am last night? Will I stay at home with the pups (dog sitting this weekend) and watch the 2 movies I have from Netflix: The Last Kiss and The Goonies. No, I've never seen the Goonies. It's a friend of mine's all-time favorite movie and he said I must watch it. Well, I've had it for several months and still haven't had the urge.....maybe this weekend.

So what are you guys up to this evening? Sure wish I could go to the Kimchi Movie Night!

p.s. Oh yeah! Blogger Tiffany is in town. What's going on tonight, Tiff??

4 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Losing steam already. I need a nap.

January 26, 2007 3:38 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Hey- this weather is fuckin awesome! I am still majorly hurting from last night- nap and Gatorade saved me though- I am self-enforcing a dry spell til after 3M on Sunday. Probably gonna run out and grab some dinner soon too...

January 26, 2007 5:07 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

That's probably a good idea. Well, a beer or two can never hurt!

Not sure how soon you are going, but my friends have a Thai and Sushi restaurant, if you like that kind of stuff.

January 26, 2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

It's a booty trap! That's what I said!

January 26, 2007 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker