Wednesday, January 31, 2007

3M Racists!


While trying to find Tiffany, I ran into Jim & Gordon (Beaver Cleaver & Sphincter Blinker). They did an awesome job at the 3M race!

Here are my signs. The phrase on the pink one wasn't my idea, but we thought it was funny!

I greeted Tiffany at the end with a Gator Beer for a job well done.....dee-lish!

Afterwards we went over to Serrano's for breakfast with the Rogue folks. They had set up a breakfast buffet and opened up the bar. Ohhhhh yeah. We started with a couple of margaritas, then I had to switch to beer because of the sweetness. Reminded me a little of Tex-Mex since they served ritas with breakfast this year. Thank goodness because not everyone likes bloody mary's! Anyway, we were some of the last people hanging around and it was only 10:45-11am. So I took Tiffany back to her car, went home to walk the dogs, took a 20 minute nap, packed up my stuff and loaded my car, and then bolted to the hash. Man, this was gonna be a loooooooong day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Ok, so I just saw my Serrano's receipt. Closed out at 11:15am. So I guess we left around 11:30am. That's not as early as I thought.

January 31, 2007 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker