Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dude

So after the Junta HH and Junta meeting, I was supposed to go home to pack and get ready for Snowdown. What did I do? I went to the Hideout for one beer. Went to Chon Som for one beer. Went to Raggedy Anne's for one beer. Did I have one beer ar each place? NO! Fish even talked us into shots at Ragaey Anne's. Damn. HNow am I supposed to pack?!?!?!?!?!!

Now I'm about to go to bed w/o doing a lick of packing. I am gonna try to get up early (those words aren't reallly in my vocabulatery). If I get up early to pack, then I can also wash my hair and be rady to go straight to Bone Sucker's house straight from work tomorrow. I'm probbly gonna end up havin gto come home during lunch to pack and maybe even leave rarly since I suck at gettin gup early.

ohj yeah, and I suck at typing tonight. and don't veel like back spacing to correct everything. so suck it! See you cats later. I'm off to sleepy dreams. Sure hope I see snow this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker