Friday, March 02, 2007

Elvis Turns the Big 3-0!

Wow. My eyes are still blood shot, I can't stop yawning, and I feel like I could eat an entire bowl of queso...and I've already had some maple & brown sugar oatmeal AND a bagel. Must have been a good night!

Since my relatives arrived yesterday afternoon, I missed all the birthday festivities until the surprise dinner/party at Chon Som. I'm really bummed I missed the old school roller skating. Would've been cool to go back to the same place where I used to have b-day parties as a kid. Oh well. Back to CS. Man...Michelle ordered up some delicious food...and what a cute cake! We drank and drank and drank and ate. Folks sang karaoke. Bone Sucker brought some bumper stickers that said, "I heart Elvis." Several of us put the sticker across our boobs so we could all flash Strap-On Elvis...of course, I left mine on all night and ended up flashing everyone all night long. I mean, Vagitarian told me to pretend I was at an out of town event!

Once it was time to close down CS, a group of us headed over to Raggedy Anne's...this little dive bar in the next shopping center. I don't remember much from that bar. All I know is that we closed it down too.

I plan on loading the pictures during lunch...unless I decide that a nap would be better. I don't function well on 4 hours of sleep.

I wonder how Elvis feels this morning?!?

p.s. Oh yeah...wait until you see the buttons we had made for him. Hee hee hee.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

No girl, I told you save the boobies for out of town hashes. Have I not trained you well?

March 02, 2007 2:39 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

There were no boobies.... just bumper stickers!!! :-)

Heehee - I flashed... a lot, too! We could have been wearing those bumper stickers all day, but I had little people present until Chon Som!!!

March 02, 2007 3:07 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yeah...they were kind of covered!

Bone Sucker: you always find the best party gifts/outfits! Those stickers rocked. :)

March 02, 2007 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker