Thursday, July 12, 2007

Suckin' wind!

So, I have some friends that have been doing this Bikini Boot Camp thing for a while now. One of them got so good at it that she now coaches it. I finally dragged my lazy bum out to a class. I actually thought the new session started today, but turns out it was Monday. Oh well.

This boot camp showed me just how out of shape I am. Wow. I knew I've been a slacker lately, but damn. It really kicked my butt and I didn't really enjoy it while I was doing it, but about 30 miniutes afterwards I felt great and was really happy I did it. Was kind of funny because I have 3 other friends in the class...one kept asking me if I was having fun yet and my reply was always, "NO!" They asked if I would come back and I first I didn't want to because I was sucking major wind. But what good would that do me? Gotta push myself. So yes, I will be back next Monday and Tuesday. Then I'm on vacation and will miss 3 sessions. But after that I will make all 3 each week! Yaaaaay Boot Camp!

5 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Bikini boot camp??? All the great outdoors that central Texas has to offer and you're going to some lame aerobics class?

July 12, 2007 10:58 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

1. It takes place outdoors.
2. It is nothing like an aerobics class!

July 13, 2007 8:17 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

LAME! Is it taught by Richard Simmons?

July 13, 2007 8:47 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Whatever! It's just like the Crossfit Central boot camp class that some of my Rogue friends take....just closer to my house!

July 13, 2007 8:51 AM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Don’t take it personnel gagger, Brownie is just jealous because he secretly wants to wear a bikini and attend boot camp.....

Wait...Isn't he in the air force now?

July 13, 2007 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker