Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fish & C'Em's Trail - July 8

Ok, so I had originally planned on running this hash. BUT, on Saturday I got a call from Vagitarian...she had some free tickets to the Widespread Panic show that Sunday. How could I pass up a free concert? Not knowing how long trail would be and if we'd be back at our cars in time, we decided to auto-wank. I wouldn't have even gone at all because I had a crap load of stuff to do at home, but I knew that Elvis was getting his 100 runs mug. Had to get some photos of that memorable moment! I mean, it only took him 7 years. :)

The Hares





Squeezin the musician



Just Karen almost got named "Goes Down Smooth" from her shirt!


Hey hares, next time don't run out of beer!!!


You can see all of the pics here.

1 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

ahhh, ice on the booty. That was a sobering experience.

July 11, 2007 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker