Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm in Love.....

Ok, or maybe it's just lust. :)

The lead singer of 311 is soooooooooooooo yummy. I know there are two of them...I'm talking about the deeper voice guy with the dark hair. Wow. What an awesome concert last night! I think I still have alcohol in my bloodstream. Felt a little loopy driving to work this morning, but it was all worth it! They put on a kick ass show and they sound even better live than on their CD. If I wasn't saving money for PV, I'd go again tonight. Oh yeah, and even though the built up a crapload of stores around the Backyard, it was still an awesome concert venue.

Matisyahu opened up for 311 and he rocked as well. Brownie, can you burn me that CD, por favor? :)

After the show, we went by Plucker's for our free 4th of July pint o'beer and some vittles. Gonna have to go run extra for all the crap I've eaten this week....

Pictures to follow......

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

The Matisyahu @ Stubb's show was a casaulty of my computer crash, so I don't have it. Burned it for about a dozen Austinites though, so someone has it. If you get it, send me a copy.

July 05, 2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Bummer!

p.s. I have 311 on repeat on my windows media player.....oh Nick, how I love thee...

July 05, 2007 10:04 AM  
Blogger Kirk said...

A.G.,

I heard you met a friend of mine from Hawai'i. "Who Lies Beneath"/Heidi who is moving to Austin to teach.

Next time you see her, tell her I said "hi."

On-On

July 05, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I sure did! Wasn't aware that you knew her too. I was pretty beat from the weekend, but I met up with some hashers at Plucker's when I got into town Sunday night.

Think she said she'll be back in August.

July 05, 2007 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker