Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tex Mex - Friday

Friday was probably my favorite day of Tex Mex '08. It started early with the combo Border Jumper/Kimchi hash. The BJ peeps are just plain hilarious...and nice....awesome.....totally fit with the Kimchi Crew like glue. After trail and circle, we walked over to L& J's Cafe to meet up with all the other Tex Mex folks. Wasn't quite big enough for our group, but BATT snagged a couple of seats at the bar for us, so all was good.




Then it was time to head back to the hotel. BATT and I had some folks end up in our room...so drinking games began! Friday night was the Cowboys & Vatos/Devils & Angels pub crawl. I brought a ton of different things to wear because I wasn't sure which theme to go as...decided on devil since I could wear the bright red devil's wig that C-4 gave me! Love ya darlin'!!!

I'd have more to show you if this damn wifi wasn't so damn slow! I've been here 2 hours and only 20% of the pics have loaded. Time to go home and do laundry, so this is all you're getting for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Damn straight! That's one fine Border Jumper manuever!

January 24, 2008 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker