Friday, February 15, 2008

VD

Last night I went to see this chick flick with Kristin. I really liked it...of course, I love romantic comedies. And what's not to love about watching this guy for 2 hours on a huge screen?! (I apparently also like shoot 'em up, grotesque horror flicks too, as seen from my previous post!)

Then, when I got home I discovered my mom had secretly stopped by my place to drop off a Valentine's gift. Two huge balloons and a super soft, super cuddly teddy bear. Know what my first thought was? Oh crap, she saw my extremely unorganized, messy house! I'm a retard.

On another note....55 minutes and I'm on my way to happy hour at the Saucer...for my very first time!!! Can I get a What What??

1 Comments:

Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Sweet! I am gona go see that next week!

February 16, 2008 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker