Saturday, February 09, 2008

Colorado Part 3: Saturday

I was woken up quite early on Saturday morning....7:01am...by Nuthin' But Net. He was all hyper and in the mood to party. Don't know how he was that wired since he came straight from working an overnighter. That boy has skillz. Anyway, I had only changed into half of my pj's from the night before...just the pants. Kept on my shirt...Net thought I looked like a ninja in all black. And since glass had been broken in the bathroom earlier, I was wearing flip flops...with my socks on. Net made me show some ninja moves. I don't really have any, so I just kept laughing and laughing and fell over. Still intoxicated from the night before? Perhaps.

Why I thought that horseshoe was like a throwing star is anybody's guess.


Folks started showing up for the hash a little later. Jello shots for all! Think we finally got started about 10am. Good trail with gorgeous scenery. And C-4 even came out to hash. She totally rocks!!! (She is pregnant, in case you didn't know.)

Eating snow!

The beer check location rocked, mutha fucka!

It's a mini-cave...

Z had his horns sawed off! Hahahaha!

To get the "retard" patch, you have to wear granny panties on trail....and also have to lead "Swing Low" with your pants around your ankles.

We barely made it to the start of the parade on time since circle was long and fun.

The parade was tons o'fun. Brownie, Katie and I would walk and throw out beads, then see a bar and make a beeline for it...to do Jager shots. We did that at each bar we passed. Good times!

You're gonna have to look at the rest of the pics on Kodakgallery. Having problems loading them now. For some reason they are all out of order on my laptop. And I HATE for my pics to not be in chronological order! I have no idea what happened to them and it is taking too long to search for the ones I want. Damn, that pisses me off.

Know what's really funny? After taking a nap after the parade and partying, Brownie and I went back out for round 2! People were still out having a great time. Well, everyone except our friends. Guess most of them didn't take power naps, so they were down for the count by the time we went out again. Oh well...their loss. I just remembered this....they called last call at the Townhouse Lounge and somehow we had about 6 drinks in front of us with barely any time to drink them. Somehow we got most of them down. Brownie had to do the hurricanes because they were STRONG. The Keg was the only other bar open, so we headed there on the way home. Some chicks came in with a blow up chick doll. (Shouldn't that have been a guy doll?) Anyways, be sure you check out the pics because Brownie performed oral sex on the doll! Hahahaha!

You can see all of the pics from Saturday here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Okay, I said you looked like Viet Cong with your black pajamas and flip-flops.

Definitely not NVA...

Also, those pictures are crackin' me up. Especially when I'm looking at you with that weird look on my face while swinging low. Funny stuff.

February 12, 2008 12:35 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Ahh, that's right...Viet Cong. Whatever!

February 12, 2008 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker