Thursday, February 07, 2008

Colorado Part 2: Friday

Friday night was MeatGazer's birthday dinner at a sushi place. But they also had Benihana type food....thank goodness, because I hate fish! Met some of her non-hasher friends who were quite entertaining. Too bad they didn't go bar hopping after dinner with us because they were making me laugh non-stop!
Tonka's very first sake bomb. Notice all the shit that fell over on the table. He doesn't know how to bang lightly.

Clint used his chopsticks for everything...including ice cream!

$1 to make you holla!

Phil (my nuts) and Clint, watching "What What in the Butt" for the 1st time...and loving it!

The birthday girl with her man (and walking stick).

We were a little late to Brownie's pub crawl, but that was fine with us because they all looked pretty bored at the first bar when we arrived. On on to the 2nd bar and the fun began.

At the pub crawl.

Fun at the outdoor arcade.

What What Tonka Butt?!

The birthday girls.

Jew curl!


I still don't know why we love bathrooms while drunk.

2 of my favorite peeps!

Drunkard. How did I fall again??

Me, with the big cleavage chicks. I needed some help!

Group shot.

Friday was an awesome time. I had a blast and laughed my ass off. Too bad we stayed out so late because Nuthin But Net was coming over at 7am on Saturday morning to start drinking...and the Kimchi Hash wasn't beginning until 9am!

You can see all of Friday's pics here.

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

This blog sucks! Where are the Saturday pics???

February 07, 2008 11:53 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

In my laptop.

February 08, 2008 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker