Monday, January 28, 2008

Cough, cough, go away!

Just slept for 6 hours! Am I still coughing? Yes. But not as much...nor as bad as earlier. Left work early, picked up some cold cure hot tea, barely got down 3/4 of it and went to snoozeland. I can't figure out what is going on.

Weds and Thursday: red, itchy, watery eyes and 1000 sneezes.
Thursday: went running for 35 min and felt better.
Friday: eyes hurt so much I turned off office light and worked by glow of monitor, and 1000 sneezes.
Sat: feeling better, but coughing begins.
Sunday: light workout since still coughing
Monday: no energy, horrible cough, left work early.

So, it started off like allergies, but then switched. I just want to feel better for my vacation!!! WTF is going on?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Theraflu, Visine (just so you know it BURNS, burns, burns at first) and a couple days in bed w/a box of Kleenex... feeling MUCH better! Maybe it just hit me quicker 'cause there's no life guard in my gene pool....

January 29, 2008 8:16 AM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

I can't believe you ran sick. That is awesome! I cant even get up the stairs with out a coughing fit!

January 29, 2008 9:28 PM  
Blogger crom said...

See about getting some Allegra-D, it's the decongestant, or regular allegra. You probably have some good allergies and it either rained, the weather changed, or a certain pollen increased in the air.

it's allergies....hit them with with meds, and you'll feel better.

February 02, 2008 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker