Friday, January 25, 2008

Peace out

I finally got the Primary endorsement letters in the mail, so I am outta here! Sure hope to get back to normal...can't be showing up to Colorado feeling sick. You know something is wrong when I don't get hungry for lunch until after 2pm...and then only eat a small chili.

I'm taking it easy this weekend. Seriously! My arm can be twisted quite easily, but this time I'm sticking to my guns. Besides, my condo looks like a tornado blew through, so I have lots to work on at home...when I get the energy. ;)

You guys have a good one while I'm being lame! Hey, at least it will give me more time to post the rest of my Tex-Mex pics!

1 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Post your beer mile picks while you're at it!

January 25, 2008 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker