Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yay Lazy Ass!

Ok, so I felt like crap most of today, especially after lunch. Allergies? I hope so because I sure don't want a cold when I leave for vacation next week. Must have sneezed at least 50 times this afternoon and my head felt like it might explode. Do you know how annoying it is to walk down to the bathroom every 5 minutes to wash your hands? ANNOYING!

Did that stop me from running tonight? No! But instead of running outside, I went to my mom's since I didn't think my nose would run as much inside. Treadmills suck, but if you're gonna run on one, use one like my mom's! You can plug in your iPod and listen to your music on killer speakers...instead of wearing earbuds that fall out every 3 minutes. It also has individual buttons for each mph, so instead of hitting up, up, up, down, down, down when you want to speed up/slow down, you can just quickly jump to a higher or lower speed. Love it.

Ran 35 minutes today. Gonna see what I can do tomorrow night as well. When the hell does Daylight Savings start up again? I don't like running alone outside at night. Yes, I know. I'm a wuss. But ya know....if that one friend of mine followed through on what he said he was gonna do for Christmas/paying me back, then I'd be running outside with a Rogue group!

9 Comments:

Blogger Impala Mama said...

I don't like you running alone at night, either!!! I DO however, love the red wig you were sportin' at Te-xMex.....very spicy. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrooowww. See you next week!

January 24, 2008 11:17 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Dude...do NOT run alone at night. Can't tell you how many times cars have pulled up beside me, trying to scare me. It works and is not fun!

It DOES get your HR up though....good cardio.

January 25, 2008 7:28 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Yeah, I just didn't want to shell out $150 for a t-shirt.

January 25, 2008 7:32 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I wore that wig just for you!

The class didn't cost that much. And I ran in my neighborhood on the same nights as the class so I could pretend I was in it! Until Tex Mex started, of course. Now I'm picking it back up.

January 25, 2008 8:31 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Well, when the time came to pay the loot, I didn't think you'd show up. So I didn't want to throw Sisson or any free money.

January 25, 2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Of course I would have shown up!

January 25, 2008 9:36 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Yeah right. If I had a nickel for every time a blogger made a fitness pledge and failed to live up to it, I'd have a shitload of nickels!

January 25, 2008 9:40 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

It's different when it's a class and you have to account for yourself. Duh.

January 25, 2008 9:43 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

You'd have a couple of nickels from me, that's for sure

January 25, 2008 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker