Thursday, January 24, 2008

Huff and Puff

Seriously? In one week I have to get up this thing? I'm currently in the worst shape in my entire life...EVER! I'll be happy if I make it up half way on this attempt. And I definitely need a head start...like say, 30-45 minutes! I swear, before I discovered hashing, I actually ran ALL THE TIME. Now I just drink...and jog...a little.

I found a video on YouTube. Check it out here. Cool views if you can make it up.

I'll be going to my mom's tonight to load the rest of my Tex Mex pics and work out over there. Go fat ass, go!

9 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

yeah I am doing the 3M sunday and really haven't trained..THAT is going to be a painful run.

You will get back up to speed...just go for it!

January 24, 2008 9:52 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

You'll never make it. You threw up just by being in Woodland Park!

January 24, 2008 10:20 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

T: you said that the last time when you and Squeezin did a 1/2. And you guys kicked booty at that one!

B: That's because you got me rip-roaring drunk the night before on your pub crawl! I'm ok at 7,000 feet...after that, not so much. I'm thinking halfway on this attempt....

January 24, 2008 11:24 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

There is no halfway. You either do the incline, or you don't make it.

January 24, 2008 1:29 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Good luck with that. I'll cheer you on from whatever bar I'm sitting in at the time!

January 24, 2008 4:08 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I'm thinking about trying it out on Thursday while everyone is at work. Then I can go at tortoise pace!

January 24, 2008 4:17 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

There's a group of us that do the Incline on Thursday and then hit Kinfolk's.

January 24, 2008 4:47 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

No shit. That's when you originally said we'd be doing it. Then switched to 8am on Sunday.

I'm doing it whenever the hell I feel!

January 24, 2008 4:53 PM  
Blogger Impala Mama said...

You can do it, Gagger. Just don't see any outcome other than the top. The top is it. Even if you die, pull yourself up to the top. You will do it.

January 24, 2008 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker