Friday, January 25, 2008

Tex Mex Friday...continued

Licky licky...

No 3 Moking! Seriously!

Only GF brownie can keep....

Hashit went to Nettypoo

2 Idiots wore new shoes


Just Mike can slam down a beer....FAST!!!

Gay lovers?

If I had boobs, I'd do this all the time...


Gagger and BATT

Long lost brother!

Vanilla Gorilla & Gagger

Red Foreskin (eATMe hash!) & Gagger


Wet Spot & Gagger

Not sure what Brownie is doing, but check out Gaylord!

Rock On!

Jager time...bring it on

Awwwww.

You can see all of the pics from Friday here. That includes the Border Jumper/Kimchi hash, lunch at L&J's Cafe, 3-man games and the Friday night pub crawl. A FRIGGIN FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!

Forgot this part of the pub crawl until just now. I couldn't find my camera while at the last bar. I got pretty upset because I had a TON of pics I was about to lose. Someone walked ALL OVER the bar with me, lookin for it. Who was that? Gaylord? Bob? Eunuch? I have no idea. Whomever it was, they even went up to the band and had them announce, "@ss Gagger has lost her camera. Has anyone found one?" Oh my.... 15 minutes later, I'm talking to Brownie and he says, "Hey take a picture of me and so-and-so." Pulls MY camera out of his pocket. Seriously? He was so drunk he didn't even know he had it and he made me turn that bar upside down looking for it! Loser!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Work friendly?

January 25, 2008 11:29 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

There is no nudity, if that's what you're asking. But watch out for Rainblow's gold covered schlong!

January 25, 2008 12:18 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

I think Gaylord got busted staring at your tits in that pic of you and Red Foreskin...

HA!

January 25, 2008 7:47 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Ha! That's funny cause I barely have any boobs!!

January 25, 2008 8:07 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

That is a funny story about Brownie and your camera.

Wish I could remember that...

January 29, 2008 4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was me that went searching for the camera...I was going into 'Mamma Bear' mode, practice for the drama that happened later.
BTW...Brownie is a LOOSER!!!

January 31, 2008 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker