Sunday, March 02, 2008

Camp Keever

I have been in the same clothes for 2 days straight...and I'm not even camping! Once I found out I wasn't going to SA this weekend, I ended up going straight to the Keever's house on Friday for some amazing homemade pizza (all cooked on the grill) and some Rock Band fun. It was hard to concentrate though since my eyes were tired from partying at the concert the night before. Like old times, I crashed on the futon.

Then breakfast tacos in the morning, fun at the Rich's house with those awesome grilled sandwiches, then dinner at Chon Som. (I swear, I do more than just eat!)

This weekend has been like old times at the Keever Hotel. :)
But I guess it's time to head home so I can shower and get ready for the hash at 1pm and my concert at 6pm. Built to Spill and the Meat Puppets at Stubb's tonight!!!

p.s. Funny thing is, my bag that I packed for SA is in the car, so I actually had several changes of clothes. Oh well....

5 Comments:

Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That is one heck of a weekend!!

March 02, 2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Sounds like a blast....

March 02, 2008 3:25 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

It's also good times at the Keever's!

March 03, 2008 2:36 PM  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

BBQ pizza??? Interesting...

March 03, 2008 5:18 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

They made the dough in the bread maker, then rolled it out and grilled it by itself, then added toppings and put it back on the grill. It was AWESOME!!!

March 04, 2008 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker