Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TSO at Emos Lounge...tonight!

Once I get out of work, I will be hitting up the Saucer for glass night. It's a special one today! Then I'll be heading downtown to Emos afterwards for 101X's Homegrown show. Alex said they play 2nd out of 3 bands. Now I just need to figure out if the doors are at 9pm or if the first band is at 9. I bet it's doors at 9 though. Thank goodness I'm almost finished with packing at work, so it should be a short day tomorrow. Come meet me out!!!
This is their last show for the summer since they will be concentrating on writing their new album.
Ok, heard a radio spot about this concert on 101X during lunch. Doors are at 9pm. Guessing my friend will go on around 11pm-ish. Thank GAWD I won't have anything to pack on Thursday because I'm gonna be tired. :) Party on Wayne!

3 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

When are they doing their Colorado tour?

May 14, 2008 9:43 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Don't hold your breath. I'm sure that will be a while!

May 14, 2008 1:16 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

:(...I have to work a long day tomorrow. Sorry I have to miss this show..

Wish Skunkweed would play Austin again!

May 14, 2008 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker