Monday, February 22, 2010

Training

Ok, so I've been in a half marathon training group since the beginning of January. It's my very first Rogue group and I am really enjoying it! (Even though I'm always last.) Good people. I just joined a group that was a wee bit out of my league. I've already improved my time, but still have a long way to go. My eyes are on a 10-miler on May 1 and then the San Antonio Rock-n-Roll Half this Fall. I'm using this group to get a good routine going and I better keep it up once my group is finished!

Brownie wants me to put all my training runs on here, but I doubt that will happen. Nobody wants to see how damn slow I am!

Peace out.

3 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Awesome! Put EVERY run here!

I'll let you know when rego for the Pikes Peak Marathon opens!

February 22, 2010 9:26 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

What's this....? A post?!?!?!!? :)

Great Job Jen!

February 22, 2010 1:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a good thing to know, keep it up and more power! ~ mizuno ~

November 04, 2010 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker