Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rest of SA Weekend

Before Other White Meat's wedding, I went to the Kiss My Hash. It was moved up to 10am due to the wedding...and what a great time to hash! All the pics were taken with FRGM's camera though, so can't post any until I see him this weekend.

On Sunday, FRGM was a co-hare for the SAH3 trail with Other Brother Darryl...and I was their food wench. We showed them how to eat after a run, instead of those horrible pretzel sticks and weird odds and ends they bring for the end. Everyone kept asking if it was someone's birthday. All the pics I took at that hash are on FRGM's camera as well. But I did use mine some at the On After at Baker Street Pub.... Ok, maybe I didn't get that many good ones. Here are a few...

The Hares







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker