Tuesday, October 07, 2008

In Bruges

Saw a great movie last night at Carl's Theater. Go rent this now! Colin Farrell gives a wonderful perfomance. He is fucking hilarious!

And it totally works for a new drinking game. You must drink every time they say the word "fuck." Try it.

Some memorable quotes:

Ray: One gay beer for my gay friend, one normal beer for me because I am normal.


Ken: Harry, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a cunt. You're a cunt now, and you've always been a cunt. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.
Harry: [furious] Leave my kids fucking out of it! What have they done? You fucking retract that bit about my cunt fucking kids!
Ken: I retract that bit about your cunt fucking kids.
Harry: Insult my fucking kids? That's going overboard, mate!
Ken: I retracted it, didn't I?


Ray: What are they doing over there? They're filming something. They're filming midgets!
Ken: Ray... [Ray runs off and watches Jimmy being instructed by the director, who Jimmy flicks off as soon as he leaves]
Ken: Ray, come on. Let's go.
Ray: Fuck off, Ken. They're filming midgets.


Ray: Hey-ho. Drowning your sorrows, huh?
Ken: What sorrows?
Ray: You know, being a sad, old, ugly little man.
Ray: [to the bartender] One gay beer please.
Ken: How'd your date go?
Ray: My date involved two instances of extreme violence, one instance of her hand on my cock and my finger up her thing, which lasted all to briefly. [pauses]
Ray: Isn't that always the way? One instance of me stealing five grams of very-high-quality cocaine and one instance of me blinding a poofy little skinhead. So, all-in-all my evening pretty much balanced out fine.
Ken: You got five grams of coke?
Ray: I've got four grams on me and one gram in me which is why me heart is going like the clappers, as is I'm about to have a heart attack. So if I collapse any minute now please remember to tell the doctors that it might have something to do with the coke.
[all of the this is said in forty seconds]

7 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

You should rename your blog "The Cut and Paste Chronicles."

October 07, 2008 4:03 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Ooohhh, I love Colin!!! I will definitely check it out.

October 09, 2008 6:56 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

You MUST see it then! He talks very quickly in an Irish accent and is quite hilarious!

October 09, 2008 8:02 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

C-4 and I were married in Bruges.

True story.

October 10, 2008 9:52 PM  
Blogger Not So Silent Bob said...

You realize it isn't really an accent right? He is finally talking normal.

October 14, 2008 11:53 AM  
Blogger Impala Mama said...

That is true about the Net and I thing. And we drank gay beer and normal beer while we were there.

October 21, 2008 2:35 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Are you ever going to update your blog?

November 01, 2008 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker