Saturday, August 23, 2008

So, what started as little mosquito-like bite marks, have now turned into patches of red rash-like marks. Not mosquitos at all. Had it checked out and was told it's a mixture of chigger bites and poison ivy. Niiiiiice. I've never had it on so many random places all over my body.
But it makes sense because it always takes almost one week for poison ivy to show up on me. Guess this is my punishment for skipping out early on work last Friday and playing over at Red Bud Isle.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Oh no!!! Hope you're feeling better!!

August 23, 2008 5:45 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

That is el SUCKO- If i lokk at PI, it appears on my body. YUCK!

Can't say enough good things about oatmeal baths...they really help!

August 24, 2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Drink for whining!

August 25, 2008 7:04 AM  
Blogger Not So Silent Bob said...

If you ever think you might use Technu. Best thing ever invented if you ask me.

August 25, 2008 9:27 AM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Dude that sucks......hope you recover fast

August 25, 2008 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker