Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Let's go National League! We are due a win this year. And my favorite player from the Astros is starting. Let's go Lance!

Update: NL is up 2-0 in the 6th! And my boy Berkman got an RBI. Woot woot!

Update #2: Frikken Boston. It's now a tie game at 9:56pm.

Update #3: Way to go Tejada! (He is with the 'Stros, brownie) NL up by 1 now.

Seriously? Bases loaded in the bottom of the 10th? Really??
OMG OMG OMG! Tejada ROCKS!!! And we're going to the 11th....

ARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Now the NL just stranded 3 runners.

Ok, it's 12:12am, the middle of the 14th inning, and I ate dinner so long ago that I'm hungry again!

FUUUUUUUUU*K! 12:37am and the game just ended in 15 innings. Freakin American League won again.

7 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

We??? I don't remember seeing you on the field. Uh, did you contribute by using some Wiccan spells or something to help out the team? ;-}

July 15, 2008 11:25 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Don't give me any smack talk! My Astros boys are doing much better than Wanker's Pirates!

July 15, 2008 11:28 PM  
Blogger K-Dub said...

I'm mad at baseball. And Dos XX. And Munson....it was his stupid 10 year anniversary that had us all out in the first place.

July 16, 2008 10:06 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

You guys went out last night to watch the game?? :(

July 16, 2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

What are you talking about? The Pirates, unlike the 'stros, aren't in last place!

July 16, 2008 12:47 PM  
Blogger K-Dub said...

Yeah. Kind of a random thing. It was Munson's 10 year anniversary with the Pluck so he wanted some Pluckers people to go out and celebrate. Just me, him, Mike D, Doug, Todd showed up for awhile, and a couple other managers he used to work with. But honestly, most of the time it was just me, Mike, Munson and Doug.

July 16, 2008 12:48 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Ahh, gotcha. Well I worked late, went to my mom's to download the new iPhone update on both of our phones, had a delicious home-cooked dinner, downloaded songs from iTunes, blogged, etc, all while watching the all-star game on her big TV. And she had beer in the fridge!

July 16, 2008 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker