Thursday, June 19, 2008

So...YOU are so bored that you harass me and tell me to update my shitty blog, eh? Well, this is what you get! At least it's Kimchi approved. ;)

12PM That's a Sobriety Test in and of Itself
Lab tech: He needs to retake the drug screening.
Nurse: Why? He said he was ready to give a urine sample.
Lab tech: Well... How do I put this delicately? He did give us *a* sample... Just not the kind we needed.
Nurse: Wait, you mean... he... Oh my god! How the hell did he poop in that cup? I am impressed!
Lab tech: Yea, I kinda am to.

Hospital
Columbus, Ohio
Overheard by: Workin' here for the insurance
Posted 2008-06-19

Want to read more "Overheard" quotes?
Go to Overheard in NYC and Overheard in the Office .

6 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Tough titties. That's all you're getting!

June 19, 2008 5:48 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

That's what I say to all the unsatisfied chicks!

June 19, 2008 6:12 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

I am impressed....

June 19, 2008 11:28 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

June 20, 2008 2:24 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good to see you are in fact alive:)

June 20, 2008 8:08 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

poop

June 20, 2008 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker