Friday, May 23, 2008

Overheard at the Purple Castle today.....

A customer, new to the PC, asked for some decaf coffee.
Sue, one of the awesome employees of the PC said, "We don't believe in decaf coffee."
The customer then opted for the regular coffee and remarked, "Guess I'll be having caffeine today!"

Who the fuck wants decaf coffee in the morning? What good does that do? Actually, who the hell would ever want coffee? It's gross. I drink a diet coke in the morning...or sometimes some caffeinated hot tea. I mean, seriously, it's freezing in my office. I was hoping the new building wouldn't be so damn cold. Oh well.

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Call me a freak-o but I LOVE the taste of hot coffee..and yep, I've ordered decaf before. Not in the morning though....

May 23, 2008 10:27 AM  
Blogger crom said...

Drink for whining!

May 24, 2008 8:21 AM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

are you in colorado?

May 24, 2008 9:48 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I wish!

May 24, 2008 10:36 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Oh my god, I heard the same thing at PC on Friday morning!

May 26, 2008 7:04 PM  
Blogger Not So Silent Bob said...

I love my morning coffee or even anytime really. I have never ordered decaf though. Decaf gives me headaches...although Brownie does too.

May 27, 2008 7:19 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I think coffee is gross, too! I'm a tea drinker myself.

May 28, 2008 8:39 AM  
Blogger Impala Mama said...

I prefer vodka to get me going in the morning.

May 28, 2008 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker