Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What a weekend!!!

My sweet Alex came to visit me this weekend, but sadly, left last night. We had such a blast hanging out together. We went drinking late Friday night, did the Bubba Hash Pool Party on Saturday, SMB's King Ranch Chicken casserole taste test Sat night, Club Med Austin Hash on Sunday, and South Congress shopping on Monday. Haven't been home to load my pics yet. Not too many at that since we were in the pool most of the time...even circle was held in the pool!

I left the airport at 6:30pm yesterday and raced up to Round Rock to hit the Express game. Elvis scored some free tickets to the game...in one of the suites. That meant free beer and food all night! THEN, the night got even better. We went to the bar that is for suite members only and drank with this guy. Super cool, nice, funny guy. After the big bar closed, Jay (the cool President) took us all over to the Executive suite to continue drinking from his keg. After a while folks were dropping out due to work. Did that stop me? Hells no!

THEN, only 4 of us remained...me, 2 guys from Plucker's and an Express employee who has keys to every lock in the stadium. One of the Plucker's guys (Matt) wanted to check out the dug out, so down we went. We walked all around the field (on the dirt only, unfortunately. had to stay off the grass) and pretended we were leaping to catch a fly ball and crashed into the padded wall. I sooooo wish I had my camera with me. Only had my phone, which has no flash. Bummer.

Anyways, checked out the bullpen and some behind the scenes room. Then we came upon the hot tub out by right field. Skinny dipping time! Too bad that cute Bud guy had a 6:30am meeting and left before we got the tour of the stadium... Finally, about 2:30am we decided we should all head home. My receipt from Taco Cabana says 2:50am and my last text message was sent at 3:24am, so I'm guessing I finally passed out around 3:30am. Damn, is it 5 o'clock yet?!

p.s. Yahoo mail isn't working right now for me, so no phone pics for ya right now.
p.p.s. I'm ready to visit Colorado now. Love you Alex!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Cool...your BF?

July 02, 2008 7:10 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Alex = MeatGazer!

July 02, 2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

OMG Becky! Alex was dropped from BFF status to just BF status? WTF?

July 02, 2008 7:45 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Alex has never been my BF.

July 02, 2008 9:29 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Didn't she used to be your BFF? And got dropped in status? I'll see her Saturday and let her know you dumped her. TTYL.

July 03, 2008 7:47 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

oops.

July 03, 2008 8:28 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

jt: read what I wrote. Alex was never my BF. She is and will always remain my BFF&E!

Gosh, if you're gonna try to talk like a girl, get the lingo down first.

July 03, 2008 8:33 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

FYYFF!

July 03, 2008 10:09 AM  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

Lynn Nolan Ryan - is that Nolan Ryan's son?

July 06, 2008 1:31 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Sorry for the delay Smut...haven't really been blogging much lately.

Lynn Nolan Ryan Jr. is the full name for THE Nolan Ryan. :)

July 11, 2008 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker