Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Drunk Week

Man, the week is only half over and it's already turning into a full week of drinking. Monday started it all off with my department's Christmas luncheon. We went to Santa Rita's Tex-Mex Cantina at 1pm and the margaritas began to flow...quickly. After that, the drinkers at my work were off to Cedar Door while the lame ones went Christmas shopping. My co-worker Wendy and I then ended up at a friend's house to continue the festivities. Have no idea when the drinking stopped. All I know is I had a headache most of the afternoon on Tuesday.

Tuesday I was planning on attending my first Walnut Creek trail run. My bed was just to comfy to get out of though. I had to take a nap right after work and running just wasn't going to happen. But who am I to miss out on the H.A.W.K. happy hour?! So I dragged my ass out of bed, put on some clothes and trucked it up to Mickey's to join the rest of the crew. We happened to go there on the night when a TV news crew was there filming and interviewing patrons. Can't wait to watch KXAN tonight to see the results...my friend Lesley was a non-smoker who was interviewed. Not sure if Mickey will let her back in his bar!

Tonight I'll be hanging out at Ginny's Little Longhorn. Haven't been there since the Burnet Road Challenge. It'll be nice to arrive sober so that I can remember all the people I meet there this time. :)

Thursday is the Full Moon hash...with more drinking. And Friday I'm going to a co-worker's Christmas party...more drinking. Saturday is the Austin Hashmas party...much more drinking! Of course, I still need a costume. Then that brings us to Sunday and the Austin hash. Monday is a vacation day for me, so watch out...I might get crazy at the On On On. Who wants to be my designated driver??

1 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Brownie's way of saying "I love you"

December 14, 2005 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker