Thursday, December 08, 2005

Founder's Hash

This past Sunday was the Founder's Hash. Eight co-hares made us run up and down and up and down and up and down the Greenbelt. At one point when the elevation was killing me I yelled out, "Brownie, you suck!" Hopefully he was close enough to hear me. We hit 2 shot checks and then the beer check. I thought this was the end until I noticed there were no shag bags anywhere in sight. It was here that I finally got to meet Davey Crotchett though. He is quite hilarious. Then the pack was off again. By the time I got to the final shot check, Smegma was out of his buttery nipples. Guess I need to be faster next time. I then followed JUST STEF into the cool cave. SFWW had also gone into it. Was pretty damn cool, except that I couldn't see crap unless STAYFREE shined his headlamp in my direction. We finally decided we should head out. On the last stretch of rocky terrain, I almost twisted my ankle, so I walked the final part in with Great Dane Pain and Sammy.

Circle was quite entertaining with Cherry Popper and Davey Crotchett singing tons of songs I've never heard before. Then it was off to the On On On, via JUST STEF's apartment. A good, large group of us showed up at Lovejoy's. Had some good conversation and several beers. Then it was time for Plucker's...once again, it was $2 shot night! I was hoping to go home after this, especially since I carpooled and we all agreed that it wouldn't be a late night. But no....the group wanted to continue on at the Canary Hut Pub. I was forced to go since I didn't have a car. SQUEEZIN did an awesome job at a Weezer song called Hash Pipe. Then STRAP-ON ELVIS sang Madonna's song Like a Virgin. [This was submitted by DAY OLD FISH, of course.] He even tried to sing in a high-pitched voice! After this I was tired and in no mood to drink anymore. I decided to go try to sleep in my friend's car while I waited. Did I mention that it was freezing cold by now? Anyway, the bar finally closed and I finally made it home. I wasn't even tired or hungover for my mom's b-day dinner on Monday night either. Thank goodness!

Pics

2 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Weezer Rocks!

December 08, 2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

bummer, sounds like I missed a good show.

December 08, 2005 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker