Thursday, March 22, 2007

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!

Today just sucked. I planned to work at our downtown office during the afternoon so I'd be close to the bar where the Capital City Aggies were watching the big game. I end up having to work late...that made me rushed and pissy, etc. On my way to the Third Base I have to miss my turn into the street where the parking garage is b/c some asshole decides to go the wrong direction on the street. So I get caught up in traffic while trying to turn around over by Magnolia/H&B trail area. I arrive at the bar much later than I had planned due to work and idiot drivers and traffic. Show up at the bar and there is a line. Apparently they've already reached maximum capacity and it's one out/one in. Helloooooo. It's 6:20pm! Crazy. So I get inside and call my friend who is meeting me there. No answer. A huge line begins to form and I realize that by the time she gets downtown, she will never get inside. So I bail.

I end up driving to Plucker's....my old home. Surely I will know one person, right? But of course I do! I can always count on that place. Found a seat at the bar by some folks I know and ended up having a great time. Duanette finally made it up there too. Well, it was good until the last seconds of the game. Acie, what happened to you? That looked like such an easy lay up to put A&M ahead by 3. Don't fret about it though. I still think you're awesome. :)

Ok, well after many beers later I finally decided to come home to get some rest. Hellooo...I think I did pretty good on 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Sorry duathletes. Tehre was no way I could drive back downtown after drinking so much up north. I'm off to bed now. Peace out.

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Drink for whining!

March 23, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

love Third Base, mini corns ROCK!

March 23, 2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

You want me to drink? Twist my arm....ok, I'll be drinking tonight!

I didn't stay long enough to eat there. Will have to try it again.

March 23, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Looks like I missed the rest of the good times for Leslie's burfday

March 23, 2007 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker