Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh Whataburger, How Do I Love Thee!

Just ran to Whataburger real quick to grab some food for lunch. Those who know me well, know I'm a little obsessed with their gravy. I'll dip just about anything in it. About the only thing I like better than eating their gravy is eating queso!

Side note: Tonight I have to help out at a fundraising event for work, so I'm in a dressy dress. (Which means I get to get paid OT and eat and drink for free!) I'm wearing the dress for the 1st time and discovered a little string and snaps underneath each shoulder to hold in your bra straps. Awesome!

Anyway, I almost didn't go to WB and was just gonna eat the boring soup I brought. But the gravy was calling. Good thing too because they must have a new manager at the Cameron Road location...and he is yummy! And hey, I even got a comment on my new dress from a customer. :)

You guys have a great week!

8 Comments:

Blogger -tunnel said...

What a great day. Bra strap holders, yummy guy, compliment AND gravy! WooHoo! Love Whataburger. When I was home at Christmas that was my junk food craving! Hope your dressy thing was fun. Bluebonnet run is supposed to be a blast. Hope you get to go!

March 27, 2007 11:09 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

"But the gravy was calling."

Freakin' classic.

I love you, Gagger.

March 28, 2007 4:46 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Ummm. Don't we get to see pictures of the dress?

March 28, 2007 9:35 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I might have found a buddy to go to the Bluebonnet thing with me. Whoo-hoo!

I miss you Net!

Sorry, no camera last night. It's just a little black dress.

March 28, 2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

But did the gravy come in a bowl the size of your head????

And how big was their meat?

March 28, 2007 11:13 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Hahaha! No bowl for the gravy, but it sure tasted tons better than that sucky New Mexico gravy.

WB's meat sure wasn't as big though!

March 28, 2007 3:29 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Is Whataburger as good as In-N-Out? It can't be! It can't be!

March 28, 2007 10:06 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

The dress was cool but the freaking crazy guy at Chon Som was better

March 29, 2007 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker