Thursday, June 21, 2007

Look Mom, Pikes Peak!




The fun in Colorado wasn't over on Sunday night. Monday morning I went to the PC with Charlotte, Executive Spread and Bleeder Boy. Aww, my last meal there during this trip. So sad. I just love that place. Gary is so witty, I could sit in there all day long just chatting with him and other customers....and did I mention the gravy?? Dee-lish!

So we then ventured up to the top of Pikes Peak. Wow. What an amazing view. Absolutely gorgeous up there, not to mention the light-headed, giddy feeling that hit all of us. We ran around like 12 year olds, playing in the snow and taking a million pictures...and of course, bought out the souvenir shop like good little tourists.

"Hey look! A beaver!" Oh Bleeder....you cracked us all up that day. :)

If you want to check out all the pics from Pikes Peak (as well as photos from my hike through GOTG and Red Rocks Open Space), click HERE.

6 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Driving up the Peak is for wussies!

June 21, 2007 12:01 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

What do you mean? Don't you see my Camelbak?? ;)

June 21, 2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

GOTG pics were cool. Been a couple years since I was there.

-buzz

June 21, 2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Glad you liked the pics. I had a blast wandering around that day.

June 21, 2007 3:32 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Checked out your photos on line. Nice shots. Looks as if the trip was a good one, one to remember. Noticed your shots of PBR on the Peak. Next time you're out this way try PBR Draft. It's good drinking.

June 22, 2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I had PBR draft while on a pub crawl in Colorado Springs...only $1! That rocked.

June 25, 2007 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker