Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Off to Houston

I am heading to Houston straight from work today. Got a Memorial Mass to attend tomorrow morning. A good friend of mine lost his mom to cancer. He now lives in DC, but his parent's house is in Houston. Haven't seen him in quite some time.

I will be staying with my friend Julie while in town. At least tonight I will finally get to see the new condo she purchased, as well as a bunch of my old Sports Monkey friends. It's their softball league night, so I am heading straight for the Houston Sportsplex when I get into town.

I haven't been to Houston in ages. Wish it were for other circumstances....

1 Comments:

Blogger -tunnel said...

Sorry to hear about your friend's loss. I hope you enjoy atleast some of your visit. Hope to see you there sometime in August for a 'stros game or two!

June 20, 2007 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker