Friday, May 25, 2007

Drunk w/Co-workers

So yesterday we had our big "session is almost over" party for our hospital lobbyists. It started around 4pm-ish and I stayed until almost 9pm. How could I leave all of that free alcohol and food?? I know the AD pub run was last night and I thought I'd make the first bar and then I'd go meet Kristin at the Alamo Drafthouse for the Jiggy Crunk 90's Pop Rap Sing-a-long. Well, she had to cancel, so that just meant I stayed at my work party for a loooooong time. Would've stayed longer, but I got talked into meeting up with some friends at Doc's Motorworks. But hey, I was one of the last 3 still partying it up.

OH yeah, and I found a new love. Had Glenlivet single malt scotch for the first time last night. DEE-LISH!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

Glenlevit is the shiznit

May 26, 2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Almost the same situation for me. A co-worker's going away get together was Thursday, and I didn't end up making the pub run. I did, however, play my first game of shuffleboard with cellphones.

May 26, 2007 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker