Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cinco de Mayo Hash

Gonna try to briefly post pics and update you on what's been going on.....

The pics from Smegma’s Cinco de Mayo Pinata Hash are here. It started to slightly rain right at the beginning, so I didn’t run with my camera, which sucked because of course that didn’t last long at all! Since I didn’t run with my camera though, I missed out on getting pictures of the 1st piñata bashing at the beer check. Don’t worry, plenty more of the 2nd and 3rd piñatas! Anyway, I hadn't been to a hash in a while due to other stuff going on and I enjoyed this one...until I realized I forgot my soccer socks. The beginning had a lot of shiggy and water...what do you know...I got poison ivy on my. Next time I'll remember my tall socks!!!

The trail ended at Smegma Ball's house. Wow....super cool place. He had delicious fajitas, chips and dips, orange food, a spice cake, tons of beer and 2 pinatas. Oh yeah, and a pool. Good times, but I was super beat. Guess I need to get back into shape. (brownie is laughing at this remark right now!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

I'm liking purple tank top girl a LOT.

She's smokin'

-buzz

May 17, 2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

The one who I knew from high school?

May 18, 2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

I guess... Black shorts, purple tank top...

Very nice indeed.

May 18, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

That's her! Danielle is her name and she is the little sister to an old high school friend. I couldn't believe it when I saw her hashing...that was her first time.

May 18, 2007 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker