Monday, April 30, 2007

10th Annual Suds Fest!

This past Saturday was my friend's annual birthday party....Suds Fest! Ok, so it's 3 friends who all have April b-days and they celebrate together at Zilker Park. I arrived at 12:30pm and immediately got started on the "witches brew." That's what they call their version of trash can punch. It didn't taste strong, but it had a kick...turns out they used Everclear. Or was it the jello shots Sherri kept feeding everyone? Eventually, I switched to beer. I mean, I still needed to be able to drive later!

The Birthday Gang






I think this was the smallest turnout they've ever had. That was a little strange considering it was the big 10th annual and about 130 people RSVP'd yes, but it was still a nice, chill out day in the park with old and new friends. Oh yeah! Speaking of.....what a small world it is. I saw a girl that looked familiar at one point. Finally asked her how I might know her. Turns out, she is good friends with someone I knew in college and we met at the college friend's wedding...AND, this chick lives in my condo community! Small freaking world.

Anyway, all the pics are here.

2 Comments:

Blogger -tunnel said...

Looks like fun!! 2 questions.. what are you doing with the ice trays? and... did Slut lighten his hair??

May 01, 2007 7:02 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

That's the Raft Races! You fill up an ice cube tray with the Witches Brew, get 2 straws and 2 people...the person who sucks out all of the drink first wins. :)

Yeah, he did lighten it a little.

May 01, 2007 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker