Friday, April 27, 2007

Plucker's Cheesesteak!

Wow. I had the new chicken cheesesteak from Plucker's today during lunch. I highly recommend it! They've had the beef one for a while now, but the chicken one was just launched 2 weeks ago...and it is DEE-LISH! They chop up the chicken a lot smaller than how they prepare the beef one. And then add onions and queso. Yep, you heard me. QUESO! Did I mention the new bread they are using for both sandwiches? It is wonderful as well. I actually had the beef one when I was at Plucker's last night for a meeting. Loved it so much that I went back for another one today...but discovered the chicken version instead.

MY NEW FAVORITE ITEM ON THE MENU!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

There's only one place to get a cheesesteak - Pat's!

April 27, 2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Does Pat's put queso on it?

April 27, 2007 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker