Monday, April 23, 2007

Today Sucks

So I didn't sleep well last night at all. Tossed and turned. Crazy dreams. Got up out of bed around 2am. Yadda, yadda, yadda...back to bed. Woke up tired.

While driving to work this morning, my car just totally loses power while I'm coming to a stop light. So it's rush hour traffic, I'm in the left turn lane on Metric at Parmer and I'm about to have everyone hate me because I'm blocking the way. I turn off the A/C, radio and then the ignition. Wait a minute and start it back up...and it came on! Drove slowly to work down less major streets and made it safely. Whew. But what the hell caused it to lose power in the first place???

Just minutes ago, while working at my desk, my necklance just plum falls off me. The clasp broke and it just slid down my shirt...while I'm sitting still and typing away. Great. It's one of my favorites.

What's gonna happen next?? I'll tell you this...I'm walking to lunch today!

12 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Ahhh yes, bad ju ju days. Those suck....but no matter how nice you are they happen to everyone.



Least the day is almost over!!!

April 23, 2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Usually, a bad alternator will do that

April 23, 2007 11:43 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

Hope your day ended better than it started and you got a good nights sleep! Good luck on the car.

April 24, 2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

So did you get hit by a car on the way to lunch?

April 24, 2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

I had the same problem with my brand new truck just loosing power and not driving forward. Turns out it was bad fuel. It took going to a different gas station to get my truck right again.

My life goes to shit in three’s. Just thought I would share that. Good luck!

April 24, 2007 12:15 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Hope tomorrow is better for you!

April 24, 2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

My car is back to normal. Must have just been some freak car stall? I'm still gonna start looking for a "new to me" car though.

Tuesday was much better...thanks!

April 24, 2007 9:58 PM  
Blogger HOV said...

I thought I was the only one who had bad days!

April 24, 2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

What a lucky necklace.

April 24, 2007 11:53 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Don't eat the purple ones! :-)

Glad it got better! - Car could be a # of things, from bad fuel, clogged fuel filter, bad battery connection, alternator going out.... I HATE car troubles... and the other stuff to top it off? Sucky, sucky, sucky!

April 25, 2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Hey, in case you haven't heard, the Pirates have swept the 'stros twice now! Houston sucks almost as much as your blog does!

April 27, 2007 7:14 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I was hoping you'd be too busy running and getting drunk to notice the games this week!!!

April 27, 2007 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker