Thursday, April 05, 2007

I missed my McHottie!

Found out 2 days too late. Just heard about this on the radio today...my beloved Ryan Reynolds was in town and filming scenes for a movie on Tuesday. And where was I? Drinking it up at C. Hunt's. Crikey. I soooooooo would've gone downtown to try to see him in person!

**The production by Fireflies in the Garden, Inc., describes interactions within a family in crisis and how the tragic death of a family member affects family dynamics.
The cast includes Julia Roberts, Willem Dafoe, Emily Watson, Carrie Ann Moss, Ryan Reynolds and Ioan Gruffudd.

5 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

That movie sounds gay. Lincoln will probably tab it for a Kimchi movie night flick soon.

April 05, 2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Did you know he is SINLGE now??? He and Alaniss broke up. He's supposedly dating some other Hollywood bimbo...can't remember who.. GO FOR IT!!!

April 06, 2007 9:36 AM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

I am soooo jealous! I would have been down there in a heart beat. He stole my heart in Blade 3 when he was handcuffed....

April 06, 2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I heard they broke up, but got back together.

I've never seen Blade 1 or 2, but watched part 3 just b/c Ryan was in it! That scene with the handcuffs rocks!!! But I've loved him since Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place. Berg was just adorable. :)

April 07, 2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

I heard that he is dating Scarlett Johannsen now

April 09, 2007 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker