Friday, March 30, 2007

Kolaches, Kolaches, Everywhere!

Coordination is the key. My co-worker and I had the same idea this morning but did not let each other know. Got an early meeting today and we both picked up a crap load of kolaches to surprise everyone. We now have about 40 of them...for 9 people! Oh well, I like the ones I got better. And my favorite place evens labels the box so you know what you're getting when you pick one outta the box. All you Austinites go support this place...they have 2 locations now and their dough is so sweet and yummy. They rock!

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Are they the kind with cream cheese?


Man..I'd kill for anything with cream cheese these days. Please eat one for me..

Mmmmmm

March 30, 2007 8:34 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Nope. I'm a meat girl. Their ham and swiss is my absolute favorite!

I never get the fruity/sweet ones, so you're in luck...nothing to be tempted by. :)

March 30, 2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

On the way back from Fort Worth, we stopped at Czech stop, they have the best in Texas

March 30, 2007 12:02 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I'm actually not a fan of the Czech stop ones. I promise, you must try the Lone Star ones.....delicious dough!!!!

March 30, 2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Nothing wrong with a woman who likes her meat:)

March 30, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

mmmm.... pork! Of any kind! Enjoy!

March 31, 2007 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker