Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April Fool's Day Hash pics

So after the trip to DQ and driving back from Brenham, I hopped into my hash clothes and headed to the start of the April Fool's Day hash. I was tired, but wanted to go because it was Social's trail and I hadn't seen her in ages. Elvis was also bringing his new "puppy" and I wanted to see Mojo.

The Hares


Mojo!



I'm not gonna bore you with all the details (mainly b/c it's been a while and I forgot!). I just remember the one and only beer check being pretty close to the start and then a LONG way to go until the end...down streets, a long stretch of railroad tracks, through a park and on to Organ Grinder and MIT's house. Oh yeah, did I mention the one mile April Fool's Day false? :) Sure wish I had worn my Camelbak that day. Oh well, lesson learned. It's time to break it out of storage.

You can see the pics here. Be sure to check out the cool backyard area Organ and MIT built and their pretty garden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker