Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bluebonnet Hash Pics

Ok, so I've kind of been taking a little blog break. But I'm back to start posting pics again from hash events! Ready??


So on March 31, Day Old Fish and I drove up to Brenham for the Bluebonnet Hash. It was my first time to hash up there and I had a great time! The bluebonnets were absolutely gorgeous... I did my best to not trample any. :)



The Hares

The Austin Crew


At the end of trail there was a lot of delicious food...who made that brisket?? Apparently, in Brenham, nobody drinks alone. So Rollin passed out clothes pins that had letters on them. Your drinking partner was the hasher with the same colored letter. My drinking buddy for circle was Hooter Bill! We also were told to look for plastic Easter eggs on trail. I found 2...thanks to the help of Whore-o. Some of the chocolate had melted, but some didn't. Yummy. And who thinks the prize for finding the special golden egg should be a Butt Chug? Crazy! Luckily, I didn't find the golden egg because I am not drinking beer off someone's ass. Nasty.


What am I missing? Oh yeah! Gymno learned something at the trail. She learned what a Camel Toe is! Although, she kept calling it a Camel's Nose. :)


Hooter Bill had chicks all over him!

After circle, Rollin' Nutless took us all over to the On-On-On...at this little bar that is actually inside an Exxon convenience store. Totally crazy. Had a blast.


After that Rollin' took a few of us to a few more bars in Brenham since we decided to just crash at his place that night. Once we were finished with the bars, we headed to his place. Apparently, Rollin' has THE after party place because folks just started showing up...some we had seen at the previous bars, some not. I finally called it a night and went inside to crash on a recliner.

Sunday morning Dairy Queen was delicious.

You can see all the pics here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

OK..I am so wanting TXIH details:)

April 17, 2007 8:23 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

Looks like a blast! oh, and I am with TW, details on TXIH!

April 18, 2007 10:17 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Oh...and you went to DQ!!??!?!?!?!?!

Now I am REALLY jealous

April 18, 2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I know, I know....but I"m behind in posting hash pics. Next up is the Full Moon hash, I think. Then my trip to Port A, THEN Texas Interhash!

Oh hells yeah. I was in need of fries dipped in gravy!!!

April 18, 2007 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker