Thursday, April 19, 2007

Relay For Life

Friday night-Saturday morning, I will be participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Marisa put together a team...we are Team Chon Som. The entire event is from 7pm on Friday to 7am on Saturday. We have shifts of people coming for different times and some folks staying for the entire event. All guests are welcome! Come help us have fun and stay awake all night! My actual time to run is from 11pm-midnight. We will be playing some sort of games, there will be a band, food, etc. No alcohol is allowed since it's on school property. (hint: bring your "coffee mug" or "Bubba Keg" to hide, err, I mean, to carry your "beverages.")

If you are interested in coming to hang out with us, our team page is here. My home page is here. And a map to the location is here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I am going to try to swing by...if you guys need something, call me.

April 19, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Good for you! You go girl!! And to Trojan: Boo HOO! I've been shut out of your blog. I miss your postings. HELP!

April 20, 2007 5:11 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

Hope it went well!!

April 22, 2007 6:10 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

The weather was PERFECT and the people were great. Wish I could of stayed longer:(

Bob...email me at trojanbabe@hotmail.com

April 22, 2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

It went great! Guess I missed you...I was there from 8:30pm - 4:30am.

April 22, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Way to go, Gagger! I am proud of you!!! :)

April 22, 2007 1:07 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

How far did yunz guys go?

April 23, 2007 7:44 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Not sure how far we went. But we were pretty much the only team who actually ran. Everyone else just walked the entire time.

April 23, 2007 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker