Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Scouting Fun

Last night I had planned on heading over to the Hike & Bike Trail to run, but that didn't happen. I started realizing I needed to scout several locations I have in mind for my upcoming trail. So I got some info from the web that I needed and hit 3 places last night...2 new and 1 old. Hiked, jogged and explored. Some portions were elevated and some were flat. Great scenery too. Hopefully I can get 2 of these places to safely connect...then I have a trail ready to go for June 17! Yes, I'm haring on Daddy's Day.

I still have several other areas that I want to scout as well. So who knows what part of town my trail will actually end up in.

At least my lazy ass got in some exercise. I did 45 minutes total of hiking and running. When I got home at 8:30pm it was dark, so I decided to go run for a quick 15 minutes on the treadmill at my condo's gym so that I had a full hour of exercise. Once at home, I did crunches and squats. I always feel like a tard doing squats...like I'm doing them incorrectly. Oh well....I tried!

I can't wait to check out some more trails this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker