Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stop the Press!

You aren't gonna believe it, but I actually went jogging around my neighborhood last night. I got a little freaked when I realized I'll be in Colorado in 3 weeks.....the altitude, running up mountains...that's gonna be tough. So I have to see what I can do these next few weeks. I just haven't been in the running mood lately. All I've done this week is jump roped inside my condo a couple of nights. Nothing spectacular. You'd think I'd do better at jump roping since I won the Presidential fitness contest for jump roping at my school. Hells yeah I did. Ok, so that was back in 5th grade......

Anyway, I wouldn't call it running, but I jog/walked for 35 minutes around my neighborhood. I mean, come on....it was GORGEOUS outside! How could I not? I love this cool front that came in and made the hi temp for the week 82-83. It must have been in the low 70's when I started at 7:45pm. I have no idea how far I went since I don't have a fancy schmancy Garmin, but who cares. I finally got off my lazy ass!

6 Comments:

Blogger Eunuch said...

Did you finish with a beer?

May 17, 2007 4:22 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Sadly, no. Just water and some soup.

May 17, 2007 5:00 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I need to run around my neighborhood. Good job!

May 17, 2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Leadville rego is still open 'till May 31!

May 18, 2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Ok now, let's not go crazy!

May 18, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good on ya girl...i would be tempted to jog to Chon S for yummy sushi:)

May 18, 2007 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker