Thursday, July 19, 2007

Of Mexi Marts, Roller Chicks and Whips

This past weekend was full of activities. After visiting my old college buddies to check out their 3rd little boy (who was born 5 weeks early), I had to do some laundry for my trip. Ended up getting talked into bowling. Orrrr, should I say, drinking at the bowling alley. We never actually bowled!




Learned a new shot. Called something like a Chalele. (pronounced like Sha-lay-lay) It is half Jameson and half chilled Bailey's. Yummy!


Next up was dinner at Chon Som and then we had to bolt to Cindie's before they closed. This is some new sex shop we needed to hit up to get some gear for the S&M hash the following day. I ended up with a little Whip and Tickle, Elvis got a looooong whip and Hippie found a great outfit that you'll see later on....

Sunday morning we decided to all meet up at Trudy's for brunch before the Roller Derby game. Of course we started drinking at brunch.....delicious Mexican Martinis. Oh yeah baby, this was gonna be a long day.

We got to the game just after noon and hit the introductions of the teams. Pretty funny to see in person since I'd only seen the league that was on TV (and was filmed in Austin). Since this was a rec league, it was BYOB. Beer and vodka 7's were next up. While there, I ran into one of my brother's good friends that I hadn't seen in years. He was rooting for one of the Jammers on our friend's team, The Homewrecker Hussies. Small world! Oh yeah, and our team won!


Here is our friend, Luscious Dutchess.

And some random guy's funny sign.


After the game we headed over to the 183 Plucker's for some $2 shots since we were right next to it. Let's just say that it rocks when there is a bartender in training and you are with Plucker's folks!



We still had some time to kill, but ONE couple didn't pack their hash attire. So we all ran home real quick ( I forgot my spare battery in the charger) and then met up at the Round Rock Plucker's for more drinks before the hash. Dang, this was gonna be a long day! Nikki's Juice sure is good on a hot summer day. After our drinks it was off to the BDSM Hash up in Round Rock. Damn, that was a long one! Think they were trying to break the longest hash trail record of 10.1 miles. More on that hash later....It's 1am here in Miami and we are getting up early in the morning for a full day of fun in the sun.

Ciao!

P.S. For those who don't know, I'm on vacation...visiting my brother.

4 Comments:

Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Man! You always have the best weekends!! I wanna start a roller derby race here!!!

July 20, 2007 1:35 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Come visit Texas!!!

July 22, 2007 7:27 AM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

That looks like a blast! Hope to catch some roller derby here in August. Speaking of, any plans to come to H-town for a 'stros game or two in August?

July 22, 2007 8:45 AM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

I have to wait till its winter, if I went down there right now the heat might kill me.....

Ya it will....

July 22, 2007 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker