Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blue Thunder and Beer...Great combo!

I finally got those beers I needed last night. After the annoying day I had at work I really wanted to just chill with a cold one. Met up with the Blue Thunder group after work. Panther needed some help lugging water around since his truck is in the shop. I mean, I'm a Lightning Bolt and haven't made it to one of their post workout happy hours yet! Due to insane traffic on IH-35, I got there late. Another guy loaded up the jug I was gonna use, so I tagged along with Wiley at his water stop.

After their workout, we had a couple of beers in the parking lot (thanks Tim & Carri!), then mosied over to Aussie's for more delicious beverages. I always have a great time hanging out with the duathlete folks. Such a fun group. Now, if only I could get some of them to hash. Carri said she wants to, so we will see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker